Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

D.U.P Eyelashes Fixer EX

I went to a Japanese cosmetic store and decided to buy this eyelashes fixer. I can't remember the price but I can tell you it is the best buy so far!!!!


I bought the clear version and was so surprised when I opened it. The liquid is not clear, it is blueish. You apply it on your falsies, leave it for few seconds then it becomes tacky.

just applied the glue

few minutes after applying the glue
I used to bring my glue all the time in case I had to reapply it but with this glue, it basically stays on for ageessss so I never bring falsies glue with me all the time like I used to.

It is really recommended..I will buy it again once I use this once all up.

Btw, I just bought a pair of candy magic king gray...Hopefully it'll be here soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment