Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

Cupcakes from The Cupcake Tree

I had bought 2 vouchers of 6 pcs of cupcake from The Cupcake Tree. I decided to redeem it few weeks ago. I was a bit confused with the location. It said it's located at the Queen Street Market, 239 Queen Street, next to Smith and Caughey. As far as I remembered, MidCity's located next to Smith and Caughey but the I was thinking, what the heck, just go inside and find The Cupcake Tree. Apparently it's located on the 3rd floor. I didn't even know they made 3rd floor..

Anyway, the owner is super friendly!!! He even recommended macarons but I had already got a dozen of cupcakes.


Top: Lemon Meringue, Red Velvet, Catch of the Day
Bottom: Cookies and Cream, French Vanilla, Ginger Kisses
Top: Ginger Kisses, French Vanilla, Red Velvet
Bottom: Peppermint Twist, Lemon Meringue, Cookies and Cream
I only tried ginger kisses but oh my, it's like orgasm in your mouth!!!!

Seriously, it's worth to try. It's perfect for morning/afternoon tea with a cuppa...or even as dessert.

I gave it to futagochan as dessert. Told them the almighty "finish up your dinner and you can have dessert!!!" It worked!!!Futagochan love it too!!!! They keep saying "oiiiissshhhiii"

I'm still thinking to go back there and try the macarons but I haven't had the time yet but if you're nearby, please drop by and try their cupcakes.hehehe

The Cupcake Tree
Queen Street Market
239 Queen St

1 comment:

  1. The macarons are also fantastic, I have many friends that are Gluten Free and they can eat them. One is always wanting me to stop by and get some for her, but they wouldn't make it home. lol

    ReplyDelete