Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Merry Christmas from down under!!!

Merry Christmas 2011!!!!


I know it is late but hey, it's better late than never xp


Anyway, this year is officially my last year of studying!!! was so excited and nervous at the same time. I got a bit of problem with visa and uni and was so scared that I wouldn't be able to graduate cos of it but few days ago, I got a card to call so I went to the post office on Custom St. Apparently, I got a huge as parcel, it was flat. I checked the sender, Tony Sayer...then I thought, hmm...that name's quite familiar....so I opened it and taaadaaa.....




After 4-5 years of studying with babies and study-break in between. oh boy, I am glad to see this!!!


Now, it is just a matter of finding a job..


Futago'chan are in Japan...enjoying Christmas in Japanese way and will be back on New Year. For knowing the kind of person I am, I won't miss this chance to ask Ken'ichi to get me mezaik fiber, diamond lashes princess eye, eyemazing 202, eyemazing 201, eyemazing 502, K-palette eyeliner and eyebrow....I still wanna ask him to get me eyematsuge but he complained that it's expensive as he already had spent a lot to get me some falsies...lol...


I've also ordered Candy magic King size gray from gal no lover(which takes ageeeeessssss. I haven't even got it until now) and Barbie eye super nudy pink and Hanabi Violet from pinkyparadise....


I've ordered Candy Magic King size gray since Nov 23. I asked Stellalee how long it took her to get it, she said around 2 weeks so I thought, hmm...I'd wait then..but after 2 weeks, I was getting a bit impatient and she told me to email the owner. Apparently the owner said it's pre-ordered and she would have it by this week. Stellalee told me to lodge a complain but I couldn't be bothered...I just wanna get my lenses...lol


Anyway, I am off now...leaving you with my after-Christmas eve dinner picture..




No comments:

Post a Comment