Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

What's in my make up box part 1: face and lips.

I thought I would do a (useless) post "what's in my make up box". So here we go.

Clinique Moisturizing Lotion

This item is a must for me. I use it on daily basis otherwise my skin will be so dry. It's for very dry to dry combination skin. Don't know how much cos my mum gave it to me last year after she went to Malaysia. She probably bought it at the duty free. It came with two bottles and the picture above is the unopened one.
Loreal Secret Studio Foundation 143 Gold Amber.
I bought it from 1-day, probably last month. They had cosmetic sale so it was a good bargain. I bought it for around NZ$11. Unfortunately the brush doesn't really work so I have to use a sponge.

Clinique Blended Face Powder and Brush 03 Transparency
My mum gave it to me. She told me to use this instead of compact powder. Futagochan love to play with the brush.LOL.

Revlon PhotoReady Powder 030
I bought this cos of Sca. She brought it along with her one day and I tried it. I fell in love with it instantly. It makes my skin really smooth, like baby skin. So I thought I had to have this item. So off I went to Farmers and found out it costed NZ$40ish. Can't remember how much exactly it is but it is pretty pricey. So I opened trademe, hoping to find a brand new powder with good price. I found this product right away for NZ$28, which I thought it was reasonable. Apparently the seller has her own shop. I bought it from makeupforless. This shop is highly recommended.  

Candy Doll Face Powder
I found this product accidentally when Sca and I went to Ippondo at Atrium on Elliot. The sales assistant tried it on Sca's hand and I fell it love with it but it costs around NZ$64. Having a Japanese husband, sure I can utilise him. I do not wanna pay something that costs me NZ$64 while I can get it for cheaper price. So when he went back in June, I asked him to get it for me. Told him it's available in Loft. Not sure where he got it but at least he got it. I haven't tried it yet though. 


Maybelline Mineral Power Blush - Fresh Plum
DH checked nzsale one day and he told me there were some maybelline products. Hmmm. It was too good to be missed so I ended up buying few products. It costed me NZ$10. I haven't opened it (>,<) 


Sportsgirl Cheek and Eye Shimmer
Sca went to OZ for holiday a while ago. She got me this while she was there. OH MY, I totally love the colors. It has pink, brown, and dark gold (?). I am not too sure about the dark gold cos I might be wrong. I used it once and it gave me instant glow.

Bourjois Blush - 32 Ambre D'or
I bought it when I was in Indonesia last year. Can't remember where I bought it or how much it was. It give me natural look but it's really hard. It's not powderish. Even Sca said it's hard. It might be a baked blush series but I am not sure.

Flirt! - 20 Bronze Goddess
I bought this item for $6.50 from trademe. I used it onl for a couple of times. Looking forward to summer so I can use it more often.


Canmake Cream Cheek - 09 Pinky Rose
This is my favorite blush. I was looking for a pinkish blusher and this cream cheek's perfect. So when DH went to Japan, I told him to get this cream cheek. He called me saying he was embarrased to ask the sales assistant cos he's a guy but I told him to get it. It's really...really cheap. It's only 609円. I can't believe shops in here selling it for NZ$29. That's why I prefer to buy Japanese cosmetic in Japan cos it's much much cheaper. Oh, it's also highly pigmented. A really good product for that price. Can't wait to go to Japan to get my hands on more Canmake products.

L'oreal Infallible Longwear Lip Duo Compact - 105 Golden Taffetta
I bought this along with the foundation at 1-day. It costed me NZ$9 while the RRP is NZ$20ish. It's highly pigmented. I swatched it on my hand few days ago and I forgot to clean it with eye-lip make up remover and it stayed for around 3 days but it was because I wipe it with eye-lip make up remover. It is a bit shimmery as well.

Etude - Dear Darling Gloss
I bought it last year in Indonesia. Can't remember how much it was but it was not that expensive. I use it only to Uni.


Some of the pictures don't turn out that great. When I was in the middle of taking pictures, the sun hid and dark clouds came =(

No comments:

Post a Comment