Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2011

What's in my make up box part 2: Eyes

I love eye make up, that's why I have heaps of items for eye make up.

Maybelline Gel eyeliner - 01 Black
Bought it in Malaysia. My mum was there and I asked her if she could get it for me but apparently they sell it in NZ too. It's about NZ$20 but if you check trademe, try to search a member name skatestuff. She sells cosmetic pretty cheap.


Kate Gel Eye Liner - Deep Blue
My sister went on a business trip to Thailand last month. She got me this gel eye liner. It says deep blue but it's really dark. I used it when I went to my sister's place and she thought I was using my usual black eye liner. She told me there were heaps of Japanese cosmetic in Thailand.

Kate Gel Eye Shadow - PU1
I bought in Yodobashi, back when we were in Japan in 2009. I just started buying cosmetic. DH loves yodobashi and when we went there, I asked him if we could go to the cosmetic section so I ended up buying it. If you look at the picture, it looks like light purple but when you actually use it, it only looks shimmery, does not look like light purple.

Color Revolution Eye Primer
I bought it for NZ$20 from Save Direct. Well, the price was actually NZ$37.43 but I bought a voucher from one of the dealsite $20 worth $40. Save Direct is highly recommended. My order did not come within 3-5 days as they told. 1 of the staff emailed me, asking if I had received my order. I told him I had received nothing so he sent another one and told me to let him know if I had not got it yet again.

Dolly Wink Eye Shadow Palette no. 1
When DH went to Japan in last December, I told him to get me Canmake gradation eyeshadow but he got me dolly wink instead. I fell in love at first sight. I use it every time I go out. It costed DH 1680円. Oh, it also came with an instruction how to use it.

Elite Eye Shadow - Peche and Lilas
I bought this along with my maybelline blush. It's about NZ$7 but I haven't tried it yet. I like the color but I don't go out often. Might try it soon though.


Wonder Eyelid Tape
I bought it for NZ$34 (or 35) from TopFashionist. As you know, I don't wanna buy Japanese product in NZ but the sales assistant tried this tape on me and I felt bad if I didn't buy it. I love this product! I tried normal tape but it didn't work. I have really weird eyes, 1 doublelid and 1 monolid and the monolid 1, tape didn't work. I tried glue but it made my eyes so dry so this double sided tape is perfect for me. However, sometime I find it hard to apply it on my eyes. Well, practice makes perfect.

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow - Sandy Dusk
I bought this item from nzsale for NZ$6. Oh, I love nzsale!!! I am into nude colors at the moment so this palette is perfect. The eyeshadow on the top is matte while the other 2 are shimmer eyeshadow. Only used once, last week.
MUFE Aqua Cream - Shade 2
Bought it from MUFE Indonesia. Can't remember how much but MUFE is a bix expensive. I was just walking pass MUFE and I saw their aqua cream edition on display. I fell in love. The make up artist applied it on my eyes along with shade 1 (picture below). I ended up buying both. It's creamy and pigmented.

MUFE Aqua Cream - Shade 1
I use it not only for eyeshadow but also eyeliner. So I use my pencil eyeliner and dab it with MUFE aqua cream so it won't smudge.
Maybelline Eye Studio - 107 Silver Stunner
I bought it from nzsale (again!) for NZ$6. Haven't really tried it so can't say much about it
Maybellne Eye Studio - Purple Pearl
I bought it from nzsale (again!!!) for NZ$6. Well, it was really cheap and DH told me to get few items instead of one. Haven't tried it but I love the colors.

TBS Eye Colour - 44
I bought it when I was in Indo. It was a year ago so I can't remember how much it was. It is a shimmer eyeshadow. I like the color. I usually use not too much otherwise it's gonna be too green.

TBS Eye Colour - 20
I bought it in Indonesia. Haven't used that much. In fact, I forgot I had this eyeshadow.lol 

Bourjois Noir & Blanc
It's my love. When I was in Indonesia, I was looking for a white eyeliner. Went to Bourjois and found this. I think it was about Rp 100.000. It comes with black and white eyeliner but I mostly use white part cos I prefer to use black gel eyeliner.
Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner
I bought it in Indonesia for Rp 50.000. Can't believe how much it is. I ended up buying 2. However, it smudges easily, that's why I use my MUFE aqua cream shade 1 so it won't smudge.
Bourjos Effet Lumiere Eyeshadow Trio - 46 Les Argents
I bought it when I was into smokey eyes. I love bourjois unfortunately, it's really hard to find it in NZ. I barely find it and if I do, they don't have the products I wanted =(
I think Bourjois in Indonesia is not that pricey but I was so suprised when I checked bourjois Japan. It's pretty expensive. Local brand is much cheaper.

Revlon Double Twist
Don't buy this product!! It clumps!!! So I ended up using it only for few times. Wonder why I haven't chucked it away.

Dolly Wink Mascara Long
LOVE this mascara. DH bought it when he was back in Japan last December. He called me to ask if I wanted to get black liquid for eyes. When he came back, he gave me a bag filled with my cosmetics. The black liquid for eyes, turned out it was a mascara. I love love love this product!!! The brush is really soft. It give length to my lashes. It's pretty cheap as well. DH bought it for 1575円. DH and my Japanese friend tell me dolly wink is targeted for high school girl so it won't be that expensive.

Bourjois Mascara Volume Clubbing
I can't remember how much it was but probably around Rp 100.000. It also gives length to my lashes but I don't know if it's waterproof or not. Due to the weather changing in Auckland, I need a waterproof mascara.

Covergirl Eyeshadow - 220 Urban Basics
Bought it from the warehouse. Can't remember how much it was. I, basically, use the browns and white.

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact - Brownie
Bought it duty free. It's shimmer eyeshadows. Perfect for going out at night (read clubbing). I only use it on special occasions.
Bourjois Ombre Stretch - 02 Maxi Blanc & 03 Extensible
I bought Maxi Blanc in Indonesia. I love it. So when my mum called asking if I wanted to get something. I told her I wanted Bourjois Ombre Stretch extensinble cos I can't find it in NZ =( I love the brush that comes with it as well.


Oh, I got that headband for NZ$2 from CottonOn. They were having sale and it was too good to be missed. Don't we all love sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment