Pages

Saturday 30 July 2011

NYX Eye Shadow Palette Makeup Set S104

I feel so bad for ditching Sca today but my parents are going back on Wednesday and I feel bad if I don't go with them for dinner.

Anyway, I took my make up gear to my sister's place cos I only had about 15 minutes before my brother picked me up. Sister did my make up on me. She used NYX Eye Shadow Pallette Makeup Set S104 that I have recently bought.








When I opened this palette, I was a lil bit disappointed. I thought the eyeshadows were big. It's much smaller than I expected. Nonetheless, I still love this product!

What I love about this palette, it has 78 eyeshadows!!!and also 6 face powders. Some of them are shimmer eyeshadows and some are matte which is great!!! It's highly pigmanted as well. Not to mention the price. It is pretty cheap. The only problem is, it's hard to get it in NZ =(

The reason I bought this was I was into nude and this palette had some brownish colors. Well, I was actually looking for NYX Smokey Kit Palette but it was out of stock.

This palette has become my 2nd favourite item (my dolly wink eye shadow palatte is still my no. 1 favourite item).

Anyway, Sister put my make up on. She did smokey eyes and I love it...

During the day, I used my usamimi, then I came back home to drop off futagochan and went out for dinner. I tied up my hair then I realise it doesn't suit me. I have chubby face and when I tie up my hair, it is showing my chubby face even more.

Messy hair after spending a day in windy Auckland






Sometime I wish I had strong cheek bones but instead of complaining, I just have to work with what I have.

Ugh, I love my hair soooo much but get sick of it so will cut it next week. I have been looking for Japanese hair salon and my friend recommends Poco a Poco on K'road so will give them a call sometimes next week and book an appointment for Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for this review, I want to get this palette too back then :D

    I can't wait to see your new haircut :)

    ReplyDelete